Terms and Conditions
Article 2 (Language)The language used for the Services is limited to Japanese or English for those who have some understanding of the Japanese language.
Article 3 (Support)1. Users may request the support of the Company for the usage, disruption and other problems concerning the Services (“Problems”) by sending an email to the Company.
2. Based on the request in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall strive to provide support for the Problems of the users during its business hours by email.
Article 4 (Method of Notification)Unless otherwise provided, the Company shall make a notification by sending an email to the email address the user provides at the time of registration or an email address designated by the user in advance.
No support shall be provided by any means other than email.
Article 5 (Decline of Application)1. The Company might not accept an application for the use of the Services if:
(i) the Company considers it difficult to provide the Services for which the application is made or to arrange for/perform the Services;
(ii) there is a possibility that the applicant may fail to perform the contractual obligations with the Company, such as that the applicant has a history of failing to perform contractual obligations with the Company;
(iii) there is any misstatement in information provided for the user registration;
(iv) there is a possibility that the applicant may use the Services in a manner that damages the Company’s social reputation;
(v) the user is found to be a member of a crime syndicate or other anti-social forces; or
(vi) the Company finds it inappropriate to accept the application for other reasons.
2. If the Company declines the application for the Services under the preceding paragraph, it shall promptly notify the user. However, the Company shall have no obligation to disclose the reasons for declining the application.
Article 6 (Password Management)1. The user shall be responsible for managing his/her password by changing it regularly so that it will not be known by others.
2. In cases in which the email address and password entered are found to be identical to those registered by the prescribed methods, they shall be deemed to have been used by the user and, if they are used by a person other than the member due to theft, unauthorized use or other circumstances, the Company shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any damage caused by it.
Article 7 (Discontinuation and Suspension of the Services)1. The Company might discontinue or suspend the Services without prior notification to users in any of the following cases:
(i) Cases in which maintenance is conducted for systems that are necessary for the provision of the Services, or a failure of the systems occurred for unavoidable reasons;
(ii) Cases in which emergency situations occur due to an act of God, war, insurgency, establishment/revision/abolition of laws and regulations and other force majeure events, or there is a possibility of such occurring; or
(iii) Cases in which the suspension or emergency shutdown of the Services is considered necessary by the Company for other reasons.
2. In principle, the Company does not accept any emergency shutdown request by a user or a third party.
3. The Company shall have no liability whatsoever for damages caused to users or third parties due to the discontinuation or suspension of the Services or inability to discontinue or suspend the Services.
Article 8 (Changes, Addition or Abolition of the Services)The Company may at any time change, add or abolish all or part of the Services. The Company shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage caused to any user or third party due to the change, addition or abolition of all or part of the Services.
Article 9 (Restrictions and Prohibitions)When using the Services, users shall not engage in any of the following acts:
(i) Act of giving, assigning or reselling information or products obtained through the Services to any third party, or grant or give the right to any third party;
(ii) Act of causing disadvantages or damage to the Company or any third party, or act that may cause such disadvantages or damage;
(iii) Act that is contrary to public order and morals;
(iv) Act that violates or may violate the Pharmaceutical Affairs Act and other laws and regulations of Japan, act that violates or may violate laws and regulations of other countries, or act that is, or may be, a criminal act, or act that instigates or assists, or may instigate or assist, such acts;
(v) Act that interferes or may interfere with the operation of the Services or any other services provided by the Company;
(vi) Act that damages or that may damage the credibility, reputation and the like of the Services or any other services provided by the Company; or
(vii) Any other acts considered to be inappropriate by the Company.
Article 10 (Indemnifications)1. The Company hereby confirms that any risks associated with the use of services and products provided by the Company are borne by the members only, and users shall agree to this. The Company does not make any guarantee whatsoever as to the accuracy, suitability for specific purposes or any other matters of the Services. In addition, the Company does not make any guarantee whatsoever for information users obtain through the use of the Services with respect to the accuracy, suitability for specific purposes or any other matters of the Services.
2. The Company has no responsibility whatsoever to members or any third party for any and all damage, including loss of business value, suspension of operation and any other commercial damage and losses, caused to members by using or not using the Services. Furthermore, the Company has no responsibility for any complaints from third parties with respect to the services of users.
3. The Company does not guarantee that the provision of the Services will completely meet the requirements of members.
4. If a user causes any damage to the Company or a third party in the course of using the Services, the user shall be liable for the damages at its own expense and responsibility and shall not claim any compensation or reimbursement against the Company.
5. If any dispute arises between a user and a third party in the course of using the Services, the user shall resolve the dispute at its own expense and responsibility and shall not make any requests to the Company, including those for arbitration and inquiry.
6. The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any disruption caused due to a violation of the Terms or other rules.
Article 11 (Returns / exchanges / order cancellations)1. Product defects
If the product has damage, stains, etc., please send the product back, addressed to our company, within 7 days local time of receiving it, after contacting us at the email address provided below.
Please note that we cannot receive your message through any method other than email.
We apologize, but shipping charges in these instances must be paid by the member. After confirming that the product has arrived, we will subtract the charges from the purchase amount. We will exchange the product for a new one. The shipping charges at that time will be our responsibility.
2. Regarding product returns
We cannot under any circumstances accept returns for reasons of the member’s convenience.
3. We cannot under any circumstances allow purchase cancellations.
Article 12 (Member responsibilities regarding "private importation")1. The member is required to confirm all of the laws, regulations, and taxes of their country that apply to product ingredients/components and private importation.
2. We bear no responsibility for any issues relating to laws, customs, etc.
Article 13 (Disclaimer: Product delivery under Article 12)3. In the event that the member does not receive the product due to it being placed in storage at customs or due to the suspension of importation for legal reasons, etc., we are unable in any way to suspend service or cancel the purchase. In such cases, we will not refund the cost of the product. In the event that the product is shipped back to our company, the related costs will be charged to the member, and the member will be responsible for paying them.
Article 14 (Governing Law, Jurisdiction)The Terms shall be interpreted under the Laws of Japan, and the Okayama District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the first instance over any lawsuit in connection with any dispute arising from the Terms.
Established on: November 19, 2015